Tuesday, 31 August 2021 | Admin
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST PRIZE DRAW ON FACEBOOK!
Hop over to our Not Just Taps Facebook page to enter your chance of winning a £25 Amazon gift voucher by answering our question about kitchen taps.
Not Just Taps - September 2021 Facebook Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
This promotion is being run by Not Just Taps and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition will run from September 1st 2021 09:00 to September 30th 2021 23:59.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- You must Like the prize draw Facebook post and leave a comment answering the question within the post.
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Not Just Taps will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not Just Taps reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Not Just Taps, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants must reside in the UK.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Not Just Taps may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Not Just Taps reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw from the list of names that have Liked and responded with a comment on the Facebook September 2021 Prize Draw post. The random draw will be performed by a computer process within one week of the prize draw or competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize via Facebook Messenger within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Not Just Taps within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Not Just Taps will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Not Just Taps.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Not Just Taps reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Not Just Taps' control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Not Just Taps regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Not Just Taps reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Not Just Taps, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Not Just Taps, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Not Just Taps or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Not Just Taps reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.