Terms and Conditions - Our Service and Guarantees
Please see below our terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Prices: All prices are inclusive of VAT @20% (effective from 4th Jan 2011)
- Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch and Maestro. Your payment is taken securely by Sagepay. Your card details will not be seen by us at any time.
- Standard delivery is only available within mainland UK
- A small delivery charge of £3.95 is added to all mainland UK orders below £100 (delivery for phone orders is charged at a cost of £4.95). Orders above this amount are delivered free of charge
- Despatch of all orders is normally within 24 hours of receipt of order. If any items are not available we will endeavour to contact you with a delivery date. If this date is not acceptable, you have the option to cancel your order.
- You must notify us within 3 working days of delivery if any goods are damaged or missing.
- Non delivery must be notified within 14 days of the date of order
- The Company will use reasonable endeavours to deliver each of the Customer's Orders for the goods within the time agreed when the Company accepts an order and, if no time is agreed, then within a reasonable time, but the time of delivery is not of the essence. If, despite those endeavours, the Company is unable for any reason to fulfil any delivery on the specified date, the Company will not be deemed in breach of the Contract, nor (for the avoidance of doubt)
will the Company have any liability to the customer for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused (including as a result of negligence) by any delay or failure in delivery.
Any delay in delivery will not entitle the customer to cancel the order or to receive a refund of any monies paid unless and until the customer has given 14 days' notice to the Company requiring the delivery to be made and the Company has not fulfilled delivery within that period. The customer shall have no other remedy in respect of late delivery
Delivery to offshore UK, Northern Ireland, Eire and EU destinations
- We can deliver to offshore UK, Ireland and Europe for an additional delivery charge.
- To order for any of these destinations add the delivery zone required to the shopping basket and select your required products
- Click here for Delivery Information page
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS ON THE TYPE OF GOODS WE ARE ABLE TO EXPORT DEPENDING ON THE WEIGHT, SIZE AND MATERIAL
- If you do not wish to keep your purchase, we are happy to accept your return as long as the goods are unused, in resalable condition in its original packaging within 28 days for a full refund.
- To return an unwanted item, simply send it to our mailing address below together with a note of your invoice/order reference requesting a refund - We recommend returning items by recorded delivery to ensure safe receipt. Please ensure that all goods are well protected and in an outer box as we are unable to accept liability for goods that are damaged or lost in transit.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to our warehouse - Please allow up to 14 working days from receipt of return for your refund to be processed.
- Returns outside this period will not be accepted.
Spares and after sales support
- All products are fully guaranteed for a minimum 12 months.
- In addition many products are supported by additional warranties from our suppliers - these additional warranties will be shown on the relevant product pages
- Please keep your receipt if you need to order any spare parts. These will then be sent to you free of charge.
Special Order Products
- Any special order products returned or cancelled are not subject to our normal returns policy and will be subject to a restocking charge of 25%
- We are unable offer refunds on bespoke items
- We use Strictly Necessary cookies to remember you as logged in to the Notjusttaps website, to enable you to use shopping cart and checkout. These cookies don't contain any information about you that could be used for marketing. Strictly Necessary cookies are used to remember items you've added to your basket, remember your customer details and identify you as being logged in to this website.
Accepting Strictly necessary cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these we can't guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit
Great Sarratt Hall Farm
Telephone: 01923 268843
Notjusttaps is a division Hart Home Interiors Ltd
Co Reg: 7702490
VAT number: GB116290532