Case Study - NHS Berkshire
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust provides mental health services and other community based health services, primarily to the resident population of Berkshire, England. These services are extremely important for any community and hence we were delighted to support their great work by supplying medical sanitaryware to their hospital.
It can be challenging to identify suitable hand washing equipment, sinks and wash hand basins for use within the NHS and other medical establishments. General consideration should be given to the following:
- Products meet CQC requirements
- Basins should be supplied with no overflow and free flowing waste for infection control
- HTM64 thermostatic long lever medical taps required in clinical areas
- The water temperature from taps should be controlled to below 43°C
- In clinical areas, sinks with tap holes should be avoided with wall mounted taps used instead
- IPS panels installed so pipework can be concealed
We have a wide range of medical sanitaryware and presented a choice of HTM64 taps, Armitage Shank basins and IPS panels for NHS Berkshire to choose from. We can supply them as individual products or as bundle packs which include everything you need for a clinical wash station. Our dedicated and knowledgeable customer care team can advise on products for any specific needs.
Examples of products: